TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Promoter: Love Leggings | HB Trading, Unit 1A, Hyssop Close, Hednesford, Cannock, WS11 7FU
2. By taking part in this promotion, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If an entrant does not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, they should not enter this promotion.
3. The promotion will run from 12:00 (GMT) on 28/08/2020 until 12:00:00 PM (GMT) on 18/08/2020 (”Promotion Closing Date”) (the “Promotion Period”) and is open to UK residents only. The winner will be selected and informed no later than 1 pm (GMT) on 18/08/2020.
4. This promotion is intended to increase engagement on Love Leggings’ social media platforms, specifically on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook by asking entrants to view our social pages, alongside driving sign-ups to our email newsletter, each awarding a certain number of votes via the Gleam widget.
5. In order to enter, users will need to visit their chosen social media platform from Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
6. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest are independent social media platforms and are not affiliated in any way to the Promoter. Entrants may familiarise themselves with Facebook Terms & Conditions here, and Twitter Terms of Service here.
7. The “winner” will be selected at random and will receive: The prize (the ‘winning prize’) a £200 e-gift card of their choice (winners may choose e-gift cards from EITHER Clarins or Clinique or Charlotte Tilbury or Elemis). The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
8. The “Winners” will be contacted by the Promoter through the platform they entered.
9. The Winners must communicate with the Promoter within 72 hours of being informed that they have won a Prize and provide sufficient details to enable the Promoter to arrange the delivery of the Prize. In the event that any Winner does not, within 72 hours of being informed that they are a Winner, provide sufficient details to enable the Promoter to arrange delivery, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner for that Prize from all other proper and valid entries that were received for promotion. Failure to claim the Prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the Prize invalid.
10. A suitable time, date and delivery method for the Prize will be agreed with the Winners. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with a prize of equivalent value. Accepting the Prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be each Winner’s responsibility.
11. It is a condition of entry that the Winner cooperate fully for publicity purposes if so required. We will reach out to the winners to be included in future publicity material if required. No data will be stored or process by The Promoter. Any data received that is necessary for the delivery of The Prize will be purged from The Promoter’s systems once it has been used to fulfil delivery.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternate Winner in the event the Promoter believes that any entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
13. Those submitting videos agree that all submissions may be viewed publicly, allowing the online community to comment, like or otherwise respond. And Video may be used in the Promoter's marketing campaigns. Submission of video material counts as consent for the promoter to use video content.
14. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a Prize.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.